Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Complexity

Complexity
By John A. Wilson



Here sit I with pen in hand
Trying to explain what I don't understand
I don't know why I feel this way
Or why on my heart such burdens lay
I don't know what has brought me down
Or why on my face you see such a frown
The doctor says these pills will help
My friends say try this tropical kelp
But truth be known, no one understands
They say my happiness is in my hands
But the human mind is a complex thing
And from the brain strange things can spring
In my mind lies a living hell
And a raging storm I can never quell
So don't waste time trying to figure out
This thing that you know nothing about
Don't think that you can take away
The pain that I live with everyday
All you can do is love and care
And say for me a little prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment